I cant believe how much fun I'm having with the yarn thang. I look forward to knitting every day. I have been keeping so busy that I have not blogged. As you can see. sorry it has been this long.
My projects have included, a red mohair shawl, 2 cream baby hats with flowers to match, a " steampunk" motif ruffled scarf. pics to come. Currently I am working on another baby hat in periwinkle, with white mohair fluff, some cowels for my friend carissa for christmas presents.
I love being able to create what I see in my mind and what others desire. The free flowing ideas that come to mind when Im walking down the street that become something really beautiful is awesome.
I have always thought that I could think outside of the box, but most of my designs were tame. I am now in the place where I can truly be outside of the box and let my imagination flow freely.
Most of what I am kntting these days has been special orders. One piece sold from my etsy site, and it was to a friend. but thats okay. My yarn thang is its infancy and Im just having fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment