so the shop is up and running. the above pics are just a couple of what I have placed on the site to sell.
while I am excited about the shop, I am also afraid as anyone would be upon opening somthing like this. fear and poor self esteem are strong emotions that pound upon me quite frequently. I know that this is satan attempting to make me cower and turn away from what I want to accomplish.
he will not win, as I am creating more projects that will make their way onto my shop. most of the people who have seen it sing high praises. there was one person today that felt the need to give me a math lesson. she probably meant "well" but her comments came across as more of a teacher pointing her finger at me telling me I was wrong. as far as I knew there were no knitting police and I could create what I wanted. it is interesting that she felt she needed to take the time to write that comment.
on a more positive note, I did buy space on the knitting showcase for two of my items. all of items that are up are for cold winter weather. and there will be more added soon. I have one cowel that I am working on right now with more to follow.
I have already started spinning more wool and some angora to ply with some alpaca. angora is kinda difficult to spin as it is slippery and soft. but boy does it turn out really nice after it is spun.
come see my shop at http://www.bikergirl512.etsy.com/ and tell me what you think. just as long as there is no math involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment