Saturday, June 19, 2010

gracie and the sheepies

I took gracie down to uzos house today cuz I felt bad for her that she was in the crate and it was a beautiful day. so we went out to the sticks, along the dirt road, past the adult AFC home to uzos house. when I pulled up the sheepies came out making little sheepy noises. then they saw Gracie. Now for anyone who has met gracie, she makes an impression just by standing there. the sheepy saw her menacing beast of herself and turned and ran away. not walked away; ran away.gracie just wanted to me them, as they look an awful like gracie herself. they wanted No Part of That Friendship.
uzos dogs met gracie, sniffed each others butts and called it good.
before we left the sheepies were back out, looking quite nervous, occasionally stamping their feet and snorting at gracie. sorry puppy dog no new friends there.
the trip was not all a loss....uzo had some junk from her carder to spin and shes letting me borrow a wheel. what fun i'm gonna have tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment