I have a new friend! her name is suzie but her name on ravelry is uzo. from now on I will be refer to her as uzo cuz I thinks its a cool name.
anyway, my other friend trish sold me her second spinning wheel. one day once upon a time, oh thats another story, I sent a text message to trish and asked her if there were anyone selling roving (i call it roaming cuz when it comes out of the bag it tends to go roaming in my house) so that I get some to practice on. she sent me to suzie. she has her own two sheep and they come when you call. they are very cute but dont like it when my kids play in their pen or climb in their trees. they tend to get a little nervous. so anyway, uzo gave me some "junk" roaming from her carder. it spun up wonderfully (will have a pic soon) and made the coolest yarn.and she says she has more!!! she also loves to teach randomly, so whenever I see her she is always showing me some new cool stuff for my brain to catch onto. lucky me!
No comments:
Post a Comment