And so it begins....I have been a nurse for the past 19yrs. I have been a pediatric ICU nurse, and an ED nurse in my career. and although I am still a nurse, my job ended at the end of january. I was released, excused from, and TERMINATED. what an awful word that is....such negative connotations.
Anyway, here I am. I went through the obvious issues after leaving a job. but I hold true to my heart that God closes (ok slams in your face) one door and opens a window. (and sometimes that window is barely enough to get a breeze) I have decided to share my love (addiction) of yarn, my designs (trapped in my head) and my crazy fiber life with the world. come along for the ride...you never know whats going to happen in the life of a knitter, crocheter, spinner, mom, wife, and yarn addict.
No comments:
Post a Comment