well my money making adventure is now underway. I have finished the headbands (not the blue one but thats for another person) and am now working on the first of 2 throws and 4 twin blankets. call me crazy, stupid or just plain nuts, this is what I am doing. I started the first throw and thought I measured quite well, and followed the pattern, but it turns out that a narrow and long throw will not work. so. I started it over again. this is the Story of My Knitting Life. I do it with just about every project I start. Its not that I like doing this or like starting over because it makes me feel like a Knitting Failure. I know that I am not, but if I want my projects to turn out well and feel comfy selling them, then this is what I must do. I should not take me that long to finish the first one. It needs to be done my november. ya I can do that.
On another note, I spent time in saugatuck yesterday helping Uzo with her tent. I didnt really Help her. I was the demostrator. and sometimes I opened my mouth too much. thats not abnormal! (for anyone who knows me at all) my foavorite comment was "ooohhh look what she's doing" and "thats how they did it in the old days" and then there were the looks and stares It was great fun and was able to meet a few dogs, a couple of interesting peeps and ate a good hotdog. and of course I got to spin for 3 hours!!!
Thanks suzie for letting me play yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment