Saturday, July 10, 2010

IT CAME

I went out to the farmers market today and then the yarn store to buy some pink yarn for another headband. ya and I walked out with 2 bags of yarn (cuz lindy is soooo evil!!! but I love her)the good thing is that all of the yarn I rescued from the yarn store was 50% off!!! they will become cowels for winter (and will be sold). I got home and my hubby said"theres a package from the netherlands for yoooouuuu". see because suzie got my hooking my her louet, I searched on ebay and found a louet for me. AND IT CAME TODAY!!!! jon was nice enough (because he loves me and knows that this will me Happy) to put the wheel together Without Directions. such a Good Man!!! so while waiting for the blog to come up on my dialup computer (Oh I wish I had highspeed) I started spinning on my New Wheel! Oh is it just lovely.and it looks so good with all of the wool I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment