I thought that staying up late to knit would be a good idea. see I could watch Law and Order SVU without little eyes seeing all of the nasty stuff on tv. jon and the boys went to bed and here I am snitting like a fiend. I thought it was a Good Plan. yea. that Good Plan caught up with me yesterday. Now I could say it was the heat that was kicking my butt, or because I ate carbs for breakfast, but truly it was the fact I was staying up late. why do I know this you ask? well I went to be last night around 11pm and slept til nine like always and gee I felt better. Now if I stayed up late and then could sleep til like noon, that would be great. but my kids get up Early.
so I have one headband done, one halfway done and still blankets to do. back to snitting during the day. knitting like a fiend during the daylight hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment